Without the following people, the survey would not have been so successful. In no particular order:
- Dr. Kirby Grabowski, advisor extraordinaire
- Sally Davis, partner and mentor
- Business services at Teachers College (especially Michael Hailstock and Isaac Freeman)
- Survey editing team (WH, EW, DM, KS, RP, LHF, BW, JR)
- CANE, ACL, CAAS, Latin Best Practices, the Rogue Classicist, and every other site and blogger that promoted the survey.
- my mom and dad, who made me take Latin in 5th grade
- and, of course, 1,649 teachers and 10,562 students who took the time to share their opinions!